Disruptive Innovations LLC was conceptualized by Dr. Eivor Johansson in early 2000 through the core values of integrity, honesty, accountability, trust, and passion. The overall focus beyond a particular set of innovating new coaching techniques is to provide a more balanced life and business financial infrastructure that better accounts for the needs of our clients.
In the spirit of infinite open source applications, Dr. Johansson did not begin with a comprehensive roadmap. Rather she embraced the client’s new psychological matrix and financial principles, for exploration. These principles include the following:
- We offer advanced business consultant and coaching.
- Implementation of clients’ core values, results, and goals.
- Client’s right and flexibility to demand multiple changes.
- Heavy use of an interdisciplinary team and experts.
- Coaching takes place in a safe and private environment.
- Screening each session diligently for security.
- Science-based psychological yet philosophical approach.
- Ph.D. in Psychology-Spiritual Science.
From a fluid and flexible set of psychological and philosophical ideas, the principal work at Dr. Johansson’s firm was the exploration of new coaching techniques, continued education, and building a toolset of creative ideas. The output of this firm for numerous years prior to inception was to safeguard great coaching results inside-out, and to meet the need of our clients short- and long-term goals and results.