YOUR SELF-COMPASSION HELP OTHER THRIVE
— Dr. Eivor G Johansson | Read time 2 min
Self-Compassion. There is a new world dawning, where self-care, heart-coherency EQ, and compassion are key, and we prepare for it or are ready for it. In 2022 we are prompted to express more self-love and self-compassion that will assist all others in connectedness. Research suggests that people with high levels of self-love and self-compassion have healthier, happier relationships. Yes, your self-compassion will help others. Here are 4 ways to assist yourself and all others with your self-compassion.
1. It makes you more human
As human beings, we have gone through so many struggles, and it all comes back to being loved, acknowledged, and appreciated. Keep in mind that everything we have been through as a collective, we now have the power to change. It’s time for all of us to connect to our innate humanity of self-compassion and self-love the highest love of all. Remember you are never alone and I am with you on this journey.
2. You are bound to ask for support
Throughout the 6-week meditation, certification instructor course, participants are reminded to ask themselves this important question: “What do I need?” You might find that you need to belong, hug, or be in the community. Globally, today it’s easier to show your vulnerabilities and people are always standing by to support you.
3. You may set stronger boundaries
It helps you take care of your body, spirit, and mind. When you tend to yourself with self-compassion, you are in the present moment, the perfect place to be. Allow yourself to be ready, willing, and able to assist others. present, loving, and supportive friend to others. To strengthen your capacity for compassion, try “loving-kindness meditation”, and “self-compassion meditation”.
4. You navigate from I AM presence
Mindfulness, your needs, is one of the main pillars of self-compassion. The key is to acknowledge that you need comfort, love, understanding, and support. Being in the present moment allows compassion for yourself and others to unfold. If cultivating mindfulness through meditation doesn’t resonate with you, try out these other exercises instead.
You can use my simple breathing technique to practice offering yourself compassion while also tending to assist others. This will help you feel connected with others while still tending to your own life.
- Close your eyes, turn inward as you sit down in a comfortable and quiet place. Take a few deep, cleansing breaths.
- Imagine that you’re breathing directly into the heart and out from the heart. Take several breaths in and out of the heart.
- On the next inhale, imagine that you’re filling your heart with healing warmth and light. This warmth and light will expand your heart while bathing yourself in self-compassion.
- Next, begin to also focus on the exhale, and send that warmth and light out to someone with whom you’d like to feel connected.
- Continue breathing in and out of the heart, alternating between offering yourself compassion and sending out compassion for someone else.
Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any well-being and health programs.
DR. EIVOR JOHANSSON
DR. EIVOR JOHANSSON
is a leading global Coaching Pioneer in Higher Octave Consciousness,
and an Internationally recognized thought leader in the field of personal transmutation and evolution
We turn clients into empowered, successful, and confident people.
With over 2o years of expert coaching on a strong solid foundation based on behavioral psychology, neuroscience, and Dr. Eivor’s life’s work, we do things differently!